Situated in the heart of South Leeds, convenient to the M621, next door to the South Leeds Golf Course; the centre offers professional facilities & catering, up-to-date technology, and will provide you with excellent customer service.
South Leeds CLC offers:
- Bright, modern rooms to meet every requirement
- Conference rooms
- Mac/PC or classroom-style training rooms
- Meeting rooms
- Media rooms
- Projector and screen in every room, at no extra charge
- Current technology and a range of software on Macs & PCs
- A range of equipment (including digital cameras, Nintendo DSs or DSis) which can be booked with your session
- Refreshments and lunches that can be booked at a time to suit you.
- Saturdays or Twilight sessions welcome, please just ask!
South Leeds CLC are confident you will find their conference facilities are first-class. They are fully equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, including a choice of: MAC or PC, DVD/VCR, SMARTBoard and multiple presentation formats. They also have the latest video gaming consoles including the Nintendo Wii and XBOX, which may help on your team building days.
During your breaks you can relax in the delegate area, or perhaps, for those who like to keep busy, why not try the cyber café? Here you’ll find a number of computers, all with internet access.
- discounts available for Leeds City Council, Leeds local authority, and charitable organisations.
- Significant discounts available for block bookings of 10 or more sessions.
Car parking: free shared car park with a nearby school, plus ample on-street parking is available.
Public transport: 3.3 miles from Leeds Train Station, regular buses run from Leeds city centre along Dewsbury Road.